Remote Management Console Installation
The Enterprise subscription makes it possible to remotely manage the IT Asset Tool server by installing a Remote Management Console and configuring it to access the existing server.
To do this you will need to perform the following steps:
- Download IT Asset Tool from https://www.it-asset-tool.com in the client computer which the Management Console must be installed
- Install IT Asset Tool
- Run the first Time IT Asset Tool
- When asked to select a new password, select "Exit"
- Go to the remote IT Asset Tool server and copy the database "db.sqlite" in the "Server" folder
- Overwrite the existing "db.sqlite" file in our client with the one just copied
- Run IT Asset Tool and verify that the client works properly and connects to our remote Microsoft Sql server and IT Asset Tool.
N.B. The credentials remain unchanged and therefore the login credentials are the same as those used on the server.